On this episode of RTC, Marc and Fuller answer MORE random questions from you – our RTC family! In part two of “Ask RTC Anything,” Marc and Fuller answer these questions and a few more:
- Are the gifts of the Holy Spirit gone or are they still today?
- We also quote the verse in James about the loving the widow and the orphan, but how does the church love the widow in this day and age?
- Why did Jesus tell so many people not to tell of his miracles?
- What are modern idols in the church
- Is it wrong to want to be rich and famous and if so, why?
If you have any question that you’d like us to answer on the podcast, please send it in! You can message us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter at @realtalkchristianpodcast or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Got Questions?: https://www.gotquestions.org
Dwell Bible App: https://dwellapp.io
Cross Formed Kids from Ryan Coatney: https://crossformedkids.com
RTC Quick Links: https://linktr.ee/realtalkchristianpodcast
Music used on RTC:
Opening Song: “Joy” by Paul Lindgren
Closing Song: “Adjust” by Paul Lindgren