As a Christian, how much can we look like the world in how we dress, think, and talk but still be devoted to Jesus? America is quickly becoming a “post Christian” nation and in order to reach America with Jesus, some people are beginning to think differently. Plus, with the rise of Pastors dressing more like the culture, music matching the culture, and Christians wanted to be involved in cultural issues, where should Christians draw the line?
In this episode, Marc and Fuller discuss the idea of Cultural Christianity and Biblical Christianity. One host falls more into the “Christianity mirroring culture” and the other host is more “Christianity not like culture.” So, what should Christian do and is there anything that we can do?
Books mentioned in the episode:
- UnChristian by David Kinnaman & Gabe Lyons
- The Next Christians by Gabe Lyons
- Dwell Bible App: https://dwellapp.io
- South Side Baptist Church: http://www.southsidesbc.org
- Cross Formed Kids from Ryan Coatney: https://crossformedkids.com
- Listen on your favorite podcast platform: https://linktr.ee/realtalkchristianpodcast
Music used in intro music:
- Artist: Paul Lindgren
- Song: Paradise
- Link: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1kiadclDcNpa2YdT6zCdP9si=lEZeoDkQzCRwz8eU45gZQ