For many Christians, doubt cripples their walk with Jesus, but for some Christians, they seem to believe “without a shadow of a doubt” all day every day. So, what happens when we doubt? Doubt can vary from doubting you salvation because of your sin or doubting that God even exists. So, what happens when doubt sets in?
In this episode, Marc and Fuller discuss Christians & doubt. They talk about why is comes about, but more importantly, what we should do when that doubt arises. The conversation of Christians & Doubts takes off at the 15 minute mark.
Books mentioned in the episode:
- Dad Tired by Jared Lopez
- Not Forsaken by Louie Giglio
- Dwell Bible App: https://dwellapp.io
- South Side Baptist Church: http://www.southsidesbc.org
- Cross Formed Kids from Ryan Coatney: https://crossformedkids.com
- Listen on your favorite podcast platform: https://linktr.ee/realtalkchristianpodcast
Music used in intro music:
- Artist: Paul Lindgren
- Song: Paradise
- Link: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1kiadclDcNpa2YdT6zCdP9si=lEZeoDkQzCRwz8eU45gZQ