New Year Resolutions. Every does them; basically no one keeps them. So, what’s the point? Should we have New Year Resolutions?
In this episode, Fuller talks about how he doesn’t do a New Year Resolution, but rather, he has his “Chris’ Life Resolutions”—resolutions that he strives to keep every day that are not tangible but essential. Marc doesn’t do resolutions, but rather, chooses one word to carry throughout the entire year. We hope that this episode will give you some new ideas to help make your 2020 the best year yet.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- “Three Steps for a Productive Year” sermon series/blog series
- Sinners in the Hands of a Loving God by Brian Zahnd
- My One Word
- My One Word’s creators word for 2019
- Dwell Bible App: https://dwellapp.io
- South Side Baptist Church: http://www.southsidesbc.org
- Cross Formed Kids from Ryan Coatney: https://crossformedkids.com
- Listen on your favorite podcast platform: https://linktr.ee/realtalkchristianpodcast
Music used in intro music:
- Artist: Paul Lindgren
- Song: Paradise
- Link: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1kiadclDcNpa2YdT6zCdP9si=lEZeoDkQzCRwz8eU45gZQ